You guys are facing the problem in your PS4 that your PS4 is not connecting to your Wi-Fi. Are you guys are using your PS4 to surf the internet but suddenly you get the error something like unable to connect Internet in PS4. if you are also facing the problem ps4 won’t connect to wifi on your PS4 like unable to connect the Wi-Fi but the PS4 has already fixed this issue in 2018 but Some guys are facing the problem in 2019 too. So, how would you fix the problem? If this has happened with you previously, you can share how you fixed it in the comments. And, if you came here from Google or YouTube then you are at the right place in this article I’m gonna give you the solution of the ps4 wont connect to wifi
After reading this article you guys can able to fix every problem that occurs while connecting Wi-Fi on PS4 even I got the problem last week and I tried an each and every method which are mentioned in the YouTube and Google article but unfortunately I can’t able to fix that and after searching a lot of time I found the method to fix pS4 won’t connect the Wi-Fi.
I will try to explain each and every step that I used to fix pS4 won’t connect the Wi-Fi.
PS4 won’t connect to WiFi 2019 Fix
Here I have mentioned the video on this article you can watch and fix your PS4 couldn’t connect to the WiFi but watching the video won’t fix PS4 can’t connect to wifi. you need to follow each and every step as I am going to share in this article.
Ok let’s talk about what are the main reason that your pS4 unable to connect your Wi-Fi
Why PS4 The Only Device that Has Trouble Connecting to the WiFi Network?
But The trouble occurs when your PS4 won’t connect to WiFi networks. Or, even if it’s connected, the connection will be very slow or limited from gaming etc.
Read Full article to see how to fix the issue of PS4 not connecting to WiFi and enjoy online gaming.
Why Won’t My PS4 Won’t connect to WIFI?
If PS4 Won’t Connect to WiFi, Use Hotspot on Your Laptop as a WiFi Booster
How To Guide to Fix the PS4 Won’t Connect to WiFi Issue
Solve Endless Proxy Loop
Here I am going to share with you here is the CE-33986-9, which is also known as ‘endless proxy loop’. You can also check on how to use a proxy server or how to configure DNS for ps4. So what you have to do solve this endless proxy loop problem is to do FOllowing things.
- First, Get over to the PS4 Menu XrossMediaBar (XMB).
- Subsequent you are at the XMB, you need to scroll right to the Settings, then to Network and then you need to click on “Set Up Internet Connection”.
- There you will have to select unless WiFi or wired LAN cable. Since you had the problem while connecting to your WiFi, you’d want to choose WiFi in this decision.
- Next, you choose WiFi, you need to select ‘Custom’ and then you have to select the WiFi network.
- You will see a field where you will have to enter the password of your WiFi network. If you are already using that WiFi on your PS4, the password would be automatically saved and you won’t have to enter it again.
- After entering the password, you need to select ‘Automatic’ in the IP Address Settings.
- You shouldn’t use the DHCP Host Name and you have to select ‘Manual’ in the DNS Settings that you see there.
- In the DNS settings, you can enter the rear servers in Primary DNS and Secondary DNS fields:
Primary DNS: 22.214.171.124 and Secondary DNS: 126.96.36.199
- After you set the DNS, you should click ‘Next’ and select ‘Automatic’ in the MTU Settings. You shouldn’t use any Proxy Servers there.
- After you follow all these guidelines, you are definitely done. Now, you have one thing left to do.
- You need to Test Internet Connection.
- If the above DNS server does not resolve the issue, try the following server instead: Primary DNS: 188.8.131.52 Secondary DNS: 184.108.40.206